Wednesday 13 May 2009

Pyramid 150 challenge

Call this workout what you like, but this is the name I gave this workout. Its a good one at that, discovered on Ross Enamait's forum here.

The original poster managed a time of 17'23" for this which is very impressive and is a long way from where I am currently. I tried this yesterday and only managed it in 43'02" using a 22kg dumbbell for the snatches. It took a horrendous amount of time to complete, but it probably wasn't helped by doing a leg strength routine the day before. Today my legs are sore and over worked, so recovery may take longer than 1 day. But thats my mistake to avoid for next time...

Time: 43'02"
Next Target: 35'00"

The workout for reference:

50 x Burpees
50 x Dumbbell snatches (25 each arm)
40 x Burpees
40 x Dumbbell snatches (20 each arm)
30 x Burpees
30 x Dumbbell snatches (15 each arm)
20 x Burpees
20 x Dumbbell snatches (10 each arm)
10 x Burpees
10 x Dumbbell snatches (5 each arm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!